Your Ad Here

Monday, September 17, 2007

About your author

Since this is my first blog entry, I figure I’ll take a moment to introduce myself to my readers. My name is Joshua Jongsma, I’m 19 years old, from Hawthorne, New Jersey and I’m in my second year at Seton Hall University. I’m a journalism major and an aspiring sports writer so this blog seems like some pretty decent experience to me. As well as being a full time student at SHU, I also work part time as a chef in this quaint little restaurant called the Glen Rock Inn. I’ve been a huge sports fan for awhile now with my main passions being the New York Yankees, the New York Giants, the New Jersey Nets, and Seton Hall Men’s Basketball. Perhaps I’ll be starting a blog on all of those sports eventually but for now I’ll be starting with my Yankees blog and we’ll see how that goes.

No comments: